Registered Fitness Professional
- Limited experience
- Initial education
120-230 is a DEVELOPING PROFESSIONAL
- Some industry experience
- Developing networks
- Further education
230-290 is an ACCOMPLISHED PROFESSIONAL
- Commitment to learning
- Extensive experience
- Multiple references
290-300 is an INDUSTRY LEADER
- 12+ years industry experience for 300 rating
A Bit About Me
- A member of Australian Bodybuilding Federation and overall winner of 2018 NSW and Australian championship in Bikini Trained and Fitness model devision.
- Enthusiastic group fitness instructor and personal trainer with strong background in HIIT, Boxing classes, Bodybuilding, Cardio , Running festivals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase clients attendance for group classes by 80% in first 3 months of working at new fitness club environment, Vision personal training Brookvale in 2017.
- Experience working in 5 star Spa for 4 years, hitting over $10 000 personal target each week in average as a personal trainer and detox consultant , earning commission based
salary. In a role of an Assistant Spa Manager on a cruise ship given a responsibility for hitting a weekly spa target in average $100 000, included training the staff and always being able to provide the best service in highly challenging and change oriented environment
This professional has not yet entered any references.
Work History (20/100)
|Membership Consultant/Marketing||Feb 2019 - Current|
|Personal Trainer||Feb 2017 - Oct 2018|
|Vision Personal Training Brookvale|
|First Aid||Expired Aug 2019|
|CPR||Expires Jun 2020|
|Certificate IV in Fitness||Jan 2017|
|Australian College Sport & Fitness||
This professional has not yet entered any achievements.