Australian Fitness Network
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Remedial Pilates is targeted towards Fitness Professionals (encompassing Gym Instructors, Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors) who want to learn to prescribe Pilates-based exercises for clients with common musculoskeletal complaints. Content covered in the course will help Fitness Professionals minimise the injury and maximise the performance of their clients.
- Revision of the Pilates principles
- Application of the Pilates principles in a rehabilitation environment
- Examining screening protocols
- Information on common musculoskeletal complaints
- Prescription of Pilates based exercises for common musculoskeletal complaints
- Static postural analysis
- Functional movement patterns
- Common dysfunctional movement pattern
For more information please click here
To review this course, please click here.