Australian Fitness Network
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Fundamental Pilates is targeted towards Fitness Professionals (encompassing Gym Instructors, Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors) who want to learn to design Fundamental Matwork classes. Content covered in the course will help Fitness Professionals minimise the injury and maximise the performance of their clients.
- Explore the science supporting the principals of Pilates as it relates to overall conditioning
- Understand local and global muscles as it relates to overall conditioning
- Explore functional anatomy of the lumbar-pelvic hip region, scapula and shoulder girdle for core stability, functional training and overall conditioning
- Learn the 21 modified fundamental Pilates exercises for overall conditioning
- Understand class planning, including intro and screening for core stability and overall conditioning
- Learn Pilates Fundamental Exercises: core stability and mobility for overall conditioning
- Explore progression and regression of moves for overall conditioning
For more information please click here
To review this course, please click here.