ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
What is the core and how does its function change in an aquatic environment compared to land? There are many things unique to the aquatic environment and one of them being how the body activates and challenges core muscles. Find out what the ‘core’ is and how this activated and effectively used in aqua classes. You will never say ‘lock on your core’ ever again after this session.
What you'll learn:
- What are the core muscles
- How does the core function
- How does it differ from land versus water
- How to effectively train the core in an aqua class
- What exercises and verbal cues could compromise those with a dysfunctional core
For more information or to book this online course please click here
To review this course, please click here.